Content usage guidelines
All expressive material in Vessk (hereinafter referred to as the Application) is the property of Vessk Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the Company, or we) or third parties licensed by the creators.
With regard to your posting or live streaming of screenshots and play videos on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the Screenshots and videos), we We will establish guidelines.
Secondary use of expressive material in this application is basically prohibited, but it can be used as long as you follow these guidelines and do not have to report it to us.
In addition, there are several contents (apps) in this application and some contents (apps) may have their own additional individual guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “individual guidelines”). If there are individual guidelines, please make sure to follow the individual guidelines as well.
Content with individual guidelines.
Who these guidelines are aimed at
These guidelines apply to all individual, corporate and other institutional customers.
- Video footage and images captured of the latest version of this application being played.
- Logo of this application
- Images, videos and texts published by the Company for publicity purposes.
Press kit available here → https://vessk.com/en/presskit_en/
Material conditions of use
- Don’t do any excessive processing, editing, etc. that obscures the content of this application.
Other prohibited matters.
- Posting and distribution for commercial purposes.
*Monetisation is specially available as long as it is using the system on the web service for posting and distribution, it is of a creative nature, such as your performance or editing, and it does not aim to show only the work of this application.
- Posting and distribution for the purpose of religious, political or anti-social activities.
- Containing illegal information, false information, slander, or other content offensive to public order and morals.
- Infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Other things that the Company deems inappropriate.
In addition, regardless of whether or not the above-mentioned prohibited acts are applicable, please delete your Screenshots and videos as soon as possible upon request from us.
- We will not compensate for and will not be liable for any damage caused by your submission of Screenshots and videos.
- These guidelines may be updated at any time without notice. Please make sure to check the latest version before posting.
- The work submitted with the hashtag #Vessk will be enjoyed by our staff and may be used or introduced in this application or our promotions.
If you enjoy the application, we would be very happy if you could encourage people to download it in your play videos, or put a link to it in the overview section, as in the example below (optional).
Let's play some VR casual games! The Vessk app is available on Meta quest! Download -> https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/4712618995469226/ Homepage -> https://vessk.com/ #Vessk Copyright © Vessk Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: 4 March 2022.